- Hello world! on
- Amazon is pushing for a milestone union vote to take place in person despite the pandemicAmazon is once again asking the National Labor Relations Board to direct thousands of the company's warehouse workers at an Alabama facility to cast votes in-person on whether to form a union, rather than by mail, despite the ongoing pandemic.
- Incoming CEO wants Intel to again be the 'unquestioned leader' in industryIntel investors and analysts got their first glimpse at incoming CEO Pat Gelsinger's vision for the company during its earnings call on Thursday.
- Alphabet is shutting down Loon, its ambitious internet balloon ventureLoon, a subsidiary of Google's parent company Alphabet, is winding down its operations.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook once gave President Trump a $5,999 Mac ProIn a new financial document released just hours after he left the White House, former President Donald Trump disclosed Apple CEO Tim Cook once gave him a $5,999 Mac Pro computer.
- American Airlines has so much extra wine that it is starting a delivery service