- Hello world! on
- Boeing tries to catch up to SpaceX after plenty of dramaBoeing is the world's largest aerospace company, a primary US defense contractor, and a titan of a global aviation duopoly. A few years ago, the idea that it would dominate commercial space was a given, and companies like SpaceX, a relatively young business relying on a strategy of moving fast and breaking things, would take […]
- Texas asks Supreme Court to keep state social media censorship law in effectThe Supreme Court should allow a sweeping Texas law to remain in effect that restricts the ability of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to moderate their platforms, according to the state's attorney general.
- New York Attorney General to investigate social media platforms after Buffalo shootingNew York Attorney General Letitia James is launching an investigation into the social media platforms allegedly used by the Buffalo shooting suspect.
- New York files discrimination complaint against AmazonNew York Gov. Kathy Hochul announced a complaint on Wednesday against Amazon, alleging that the e-commerce giant has failed to provide reasonable accommodations to warehouse workers who are pregnant or with disabilities under state human rights law.
- Following Buffalo shooting, 4chan shows how some platforms are accountable only to themselvesThe mass shooting in Buffalo, New York, has put a spotlight on 4chan, a largely unmoderated site that has been the breeding ground for several tragedies and controversies over the years and appears to have played a role in inspiring Saturday's attack.