- Hello world! on
- Musk deal could see Trump back on Twitter by midtermsElon Musk's decision this week to once again move forward with his deal to acquire Twitter could see the return to the platform of former President Donald Trump, once the world's most influential tweeter.
- Elon Musk may want a WeChat for the world. It won't be easy to buildElon Musk is taking inspiration from China's top social media platform, WeChat, while planning a future for Twitter. And while he has shared very few details of his ambition for an app for everything, experts say it won't be easy to achieve.
- In major reversal, Elon Musk again proposes buying Twitter at full priceElon Musk on Monday sent a letter to Twitter proposing to follow through with his deal to buy the company at the originally agreed upon price of $54.20 per share, according to a securities filing on Tuesday.
- Wrong place, wrong time: How things went so badly for Twitter's new CEO so quicklyWhen Parag Agrawal took over as Twitter's CEO last November following co-founder Jack Dorsey's surprise resignation from the role, he was little known outside the company.
- The White House released an 'AI Bill of Rights'The White House on Tuesday released a set of guidelines it hopes will spur companies to make and deploy artificial intelligence more responsibly and limit AI-based surveillance, despite the fact that there are few US laws compelling them to do so.