- Hello world! on
- UntitledInternal Facebook documents obtained by news outlets show the role the company played in the insurrection at the US Capitol.
- Lyft releases sexual assault data: 4,158 incidents, including 360 rape reports over three year periodRidehail company Lyft on Thursday released its first ever safety report, disclosing that it received 4,158 reports of sexual assault on its platform in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- Snap stock plummets 25% after iOS ad tracking changes hit revenueSnapchat's parent company crossed $1 billion in quarterly revenue for the first time ever, but worse-than-expected earnings and a forecast of more headwinds to come led its stock to crash on Thursday.
- Facebook kept its own oversight board in the dark on program for VIP usersFacebook failed to provide crucial details about its "Cross-Check" program that reportedly shielded millions of VIP users from the social media platform's normal content moderation rules, according to the company's oversight board.
- This warehouse worker became the face of a union push at Amazon. She's still bracing for the falloutWhen Amazon opened a sprawling warehouse in her community in March 2020, Jennifer Bates never guessed she'd find herself testifying before members of Congress one year later about the "grueling" conditions she experienced working inside it.