- Hello world! on
- Jan. 6 Committee failed to hold social media companies to account for their role in the Capitol attack, staffers and witnesses say"There might be someone getting shot tomorrow."
- Meta and Twitter decided to restore Trump's account. Will other platforms follow suit?Former president Donald Trump could soon make a return to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and reach the massive audiences on each, now that the companies behind those platforms have restored access to his accounts.
- Madison Square Garden CEO doubles down on use of facial recognition techThe chief executive of the Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corporation has doubled down on using facial recognition at its venues to bar lawyers suing the group from attending events.
- ChatGPT passes exams from law and business schoolsChatGPT is smart enough to pass prestigious graduate-level exams -- though not with particularly high marks.
- Plagued with errors: A news outlet's decision to write stories with AI backfiresNews outlet CNET said Wednesday it has issued corrections on a number of articles, including some that it described as "substantial," after using an artificial intelligence-powered tool to help write dozens of stories.