Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
- Hello world! on
- MoviePass confirms it may have exposed customer credit card numbersMoviePass on Wednesday confirmed a security issue may have exposed customers' records.
- Instagram debunks viral meme that it will soon use your photos against youSorry, Rob Lowe, Usher, Pink, and even Governor Rick Perry -- you've been duped.
- How a hacked American nightclub Twitter account was implicated in China's information warTwitter recently took down a covert network of nearly 1,000 accounts it says are tied to the Chinese government. Many, but not all, of the accounts attacked pro-Democracy protesters in Hong Kong.
- Facebook finally rolls out privacy tool for your browsing historyMore than a year after Mark Zuckerberg tried to defuse a privacy uproar by teasing a new tool to help users "clear" their history on the platform, it's finally rolling out -- but some may be disappointed by the limitations of the feature.
- Social network Homeis thinks a safe space for immigrants online is possibleHomeis is a place for people born in foreign communities to find each other in their new home city for tips, dates, jobs and more.