Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
- Hello world! on
- Boeing set to retry test flight in bid to take on SpaceXAfter several delays, Boeing is now slated to launch its long-anticipated Starliner spacecraft — which is built to carry NASA astronauts — on an uncrewed test flight to the International Space Station, a follow-up to the company's botched first attempt 18 months ago, on Wednesday. It will be a decisive moment for Boeing and NASA, […]
- The Activision Blizzard lawsuit could be a watershed moment for the business world. Here's whyEven if you're not an avid gamer, there's a good chance you've heard of "Call of Duty," "World of Warcraft" or "Candy Crush." Those games, which are played by hundreds of millions of people around the world and have in some cases attained the status of cultural phenomena, all belong to one California company helmed […]
- Amazon union election results should be set aside due to misconduct, NLRB officer recommendsA National Labor Relations Board official is recommending that the results of the milestone union election at an Amazon warehouse in Alabama held earlier this year be scrapped and that a new election be held due to illegal misconduct on the part of the e-commerce giant.
- Citizen, real-time crime alert app, is now selling access to its on-demand safety agentsNext time you're walking alone at night or meeting up with a stranger for a first date, one startup, the real-time crime alert app Citizen, would like to listen in -- with the goal of protecting you.
- Square to acquire Afterpay, Australian buy now, pay later platform for $29 billionJack Dorsey's Square is spending $29 billion on an Australian buy now, pay later firm — a massive purchase that will help his company build out its global payments empire.